CHICKEN CO2 CARTS
Poultry culling carts are used to cost efficiently dispose of spent laying hens or birds that have been infected with the avian flu through CO2 asphyxiation.
• Weather stripping on the door and magnetic sheets on the hatches provide
• Heavy duty 8" dia. X 2" wide casters with swivel casters on one end
• Carts easily go down aisles, and can be either pushed or pulled
• Two loading hatches allow loading from either end
• Multi-position wheel mounts facilitate unloading
• Has a capacity of approximately 700 pounds
• Made of heavy duty 14 GA construction
• Approx. size 56” X 21” X 58”H
20" is the cart body dimension, actual overall width is approximately 21"
Narrow carts can also be made