A SMART ALTERNATIVE TO LIVESTOCK RENDERING
Phoenix Animal Carcass Incinerators are designed with the producer in mind. Built in features make loading of animals and removal of ashes easier.
Call us today to help with your specific application... Our designers and fabricators can also make custom units that will meet the needs of your unique production facility.
Safer disposal practices ensure a healthier herd. A fast and easy incineration process will keep the rest of your herd healthy. This on-site solution to an age old problem will keep the rendering truck off your property further reducing the spread of disease.
Rendering is quickly becoming an obsolete process. Costs to producers continue to increase as concerns about spreading disease is also growing. Liability concerns for all parties involved are rising.
Cremation of dead animals stops the spread of disease in many ways...
1) Rendering trucks stay away from your facilities.
2) The incinerator is on-site so you can dispose of carcasses immediately.
3) The burning process destroys microorganisms.
• One button start-up
• Integrated timer controls burn time and cool down cycle
• Built-in hand crank (with safety brake) opens door easily
• “Lock door open” catch ensures operator safety
• Virtually odor free when operated correctly
• Easier Cleanout design
• Slide out ash tray
• Dry ash by-product
• Grate system provides more complete burn
Phoenix Animal Carcass Incinerators use standard #2 diesel fuel.
When operated correctly the Phoenix units do not emit odors into the air.
EASY TO OPERATE - EAST TO CLEAN
• 10 gauge heat resistant 309
• 12 & 14 gauge 2” X 2” square
• Stainless steel down draft
• Stainless steel chimneys
One-year warranty from the date of purchase on materials including burner, blowers, timers controls and shell.
Siebring Mfg. recommends that all Phoenix incinerators be installed outdoors following all local codes, laws and ordinances. Customer is responsible for installation, fuel supply and complying with local laws and requirements.